221016 Avoiding training injuries in the weight room.
The short and sweet ways to protect yourself and others in the gym.
1. Keep the room clean and neat.
2. Maintain the equipment in excellent working order
3. Make certain to dynamically warm up before beginning to lift
4. Do not allow maximum weights to be used by a beginner.
5. Pay attention while using the free weights
6. Provide close and correct spotting to those under maximum weight
7. Avoid doing only mirror muscles by following a balanced strength program